Montag, Juli 09, 2007

I would do anything for love...

Auf dem Weg vom Einkaufen nach Hause lief "I would do anything for love" (Meat Loaf) auf Radio 21. Während ich mein heutiges Abendessen zubereitete lief es in Dauerschleife. Immer noch. Ich kann mich einfach nicht losreißen...

Maybe I'm lonely and that's all I'm qualified to be
There's just one and only, the one and only promise I can keep

As long as the wheels are turning, as long as the fires are burning
As long as your prayers are coming true, you better believe it

That I would do anything for love, and you know it's true and that's a fact
I would do anything for love, and there'll never be no turning back

But I'll never do it better than I do it with you [...]

4 Kommentare:

Robby hat gesagt…

Ich mag Meat Love nicht :D
Fleischliebe - wie dumm ist das eigentlich :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

tja, eben: dumm.
darum heißt er ja auch meat loaf -> hackbraten. wegen seines aussehens.

Robby hat gesagt…

Stimmt, irgendwas war da falsch ^^

Schaf hat gesagt…

Oh danke :D Ich, Dummerchen!